These days, you can find online makeup tutorials that will allow you to look exactly like your favourite celebrities, which includes the “natural look”. Few things feel as good as being comfortable in your own skin, however, many people struggle to understand their own skin.
The skin covers approximately 22 square feet of the average human body and consists of two main layers, namely the dermis (inner) and epidermis (outer). The epidermis, which constantly sheds, is your body’s first line of defence against the elements. Did you know that you have a completely new epidermis every 35 days? Shedding is your skin’s natural anti-aging process, as the skin cells regenerate.
Sweat glands, hair follicles, blood vessels and nerve endings are contained in the dermis. Together with the epidermis, the dermis AKA your skin keeps you protected and comfortable. The way in which you care for it will determine how healthy, glowing and smooth your skin appears.
How to Care for Your Skin – With Medical Skin Care
Your skin requires optimum care to stay healthy and to look and perform at its best.
Every day, your skin defends against weather, pollution and other environmental factors. The last thing you want to do is add more synthetic skincare products with toxic ingredients to your skincare regime. These are the reasons why people struggle with a dull complexion, premature lines and acne.
Remember that approximately 60% of everything you put on your skin is absorbed into your bloodstream. That’s another reason why a healthy diet is so important to your skin. Healthy skin starts on the inside!
For best results in healthy, glowing skin:
- eat healthy
- exercise regularly
- practice relaxation methods (deep breathing, yoga)
- get enough sleep
- feed your skin high quality, medical grade skin care products
- protect your skin when go outdoors during the day time.
Create Flawless Skin with Bradford Skin Clinic & Med Spa
When you’re looking for skin care products, it is important to choose a trusted brand.
Bradford Skin Clinic’s products are Medical Grade and the clinic’s staff will create a customized skin care treatment plan to help you achieve the results you want. The main line of the clinic is iS Clinical and it is becoming the number one trusted brand to keep skin healthy and definitely slows down the aging process.
“IS Clinical is a privately held company that does third party blind studies on all their products and they are one of the very few companies that handle their entire supply chain and processes in house. Not one area of the development and distribution of this line is compromised by farming out any of the processes to save money. All products are developed and packaged etc by their staff.
It is one of the reasons they have such great consistency with their products. I’ve had them for 6 years and only 3 returned bottles of product have been sent back!!!”
Owner – Bradford Skin Clinic
Here’s the Bradford Skin Clinic’s guide to healthy, radiant skin with Mia’s most popular products:
RESURFACING, ANTI-ACNEIC, AND DEEP CLEANSING
- Deep cleans skin and pores without drying
- Gently resurfaces and removes dead skin cells
- Helps to control acne
- Prepares skin for treatment products
ANTI-AGING | ANTI-ACNEIC | BRIGHTENING
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles
- under-eye wrinkles.
- Diminishes the appearance of hyperpigmentation & acne
- Smoothes & softens skin texture
- Provides both rapid & long-term results
SUPER SERUMTM ADVANCE
ANTI-AGING | SUPER ANTIOXIDANT | BRIGHTENING
- Safely lightens skin & effectively treats scar tissue,
- hyperpigmentation, & fine stretch marks
- Time-released Vitamin C (L Ascorbic Acid) plus Copper Tripeptide Growth Factor maximize performance
- Significantly increases collagen production
- Reduces fine lines & wrinkles
- Provides UV photo-protection
HYDRATING, SOOTHING, AND PROTECTING
- Hydrates all skin types
- Povides antioxidant-rich protective seal
- Reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Soothes and softens
- Provides environmental protection
YOUTH EYETM COMPLEX
RAPIDLY SMOOTHES & HYDRATES | REDUCES
PUFFINESS & DARK CIRCLES
- Rapidly smoothes hydrates, & reduces
- under-eye wrinkles.
- Reduces puffiness & dark circles
- Improves skin hydration, firmness, & elasticity
- Provides powerful antioxidant protection
- Strengthens & thickens the delicate skin around the eye
- Offers immediate & long term results
combines powerful botanical enzymes, salicylic acid and eco-friendly micro-beads which provide ideal physical and biochemical exfoliation. This transformative treatment product dramatically helps to smooth, brighten and soften your skin.
Instantly smoothes and polishes skin
Gives the appearance of smaller pores
Visibly improves the signs of aging
Helps improve the appearance of blemish-prone skin
Safe and effective physical and biochemical exfoliation
And of course finish off with:
is for a perfect sun block that feels like a skin primer..
Studies have shown that people don’t use enough sunscreen. In a recent study by Dr. Aaron Farberg of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai in New York, dermatologists agree that most sunscreens are safe and that sunscreen reduces photoaging (premature aging of the skin) and lowers the risk of skin cancer.
“Tizo for a perfect sun block that feels like a skin primer. TiZO however is not an iS Clinical product but we sell cases of it every month.”
Owner – Bradford Skin Clinic
Bradford Skin Clinic & Med Spa readily embraces new research and technology, which are important tools for success. Using top-of-the-range products and equipment, your trained therapist can help you achieve your goals of clear, healthy and radiant skin. Call Bradford Skin Clinic today!